Monday, September 5, 2011

OPI DS Original

terry's pick.

Light purple holographic shimmer. Hello perdy. I found this beauty in a clearance basket for $5.
I regret not getting more. The one thing I hate about DS polishes is the fact that their names have nothing to do with their colours. So it's just about impossible to remember which is which. My pic is a lil' blurry to show the awesome holo-ness.



Three coats no topcoat. The first coat is quite sheer, but builds nicely. Super smooth formula, just wish it were more pigmented.

Pic of the Moment: My hockey team is the Calgary Flames. It's the only team I cheer for and when I saw these two Hello Kitties, I totally flipped. So awesome. A friend of mine had made them for another friend. I love how he made both home and away jerseys.





Seriously, nothing gets better than a Calgary Flames Hello Kitty.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm from Calgary also. I wanted to ask where you find "deals" on polish. I use mostly OPI but only find it at Chatters, and London Drugs. It is never on Sale though. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this one on sale at the Sunridge Chatters. They used to have really good sales all the time. Not sure if they do any more. This would have been a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooooo much for showing this... I love it! Points off for creating a major lemming though... HAHA. I doubt I'll ever be able to get this though. You lucky girl!It's a beauty.=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite polish from DS collection. I love DS Glamour too, of course, it's really stunning, but unfortunately I don't own it. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.