Thursday, September 15, 2011

SpaRitual Spice of Life

Well hello gorgeous cherry red shimmer. You think I'm hot, well I think you're even hotter. *Wink*

That's right, I just totally flirted with my nail polish. Lol. I like. I likey very much. Especially the glowy-in-the-centre-dark-at-the-edges-ness.



Two coats with topcoat. Very well pigmented. Went on awesome and smooth. No application issues at all.

Pic of the Moment: My friend came back from his trip to Guatemala with these. Greatest and worst thing to find in your purse after you get back from the washroom. They're BBQ flavoured and everything. I did not eat them nor do I plan to. Lol.

8 comments:

  1. Only 2.1g and you're not going to eat them? Come on that's not a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with this "glowy-in-the-centre-dark-at-the-edges-ness"! I love it when there is this kind of things!
    I still haven't tried any sparitual polishes...! I should take a serious look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you should try them!
    I tried deep fried crickets while in Cambodia and they just tasted like chips ~ probably like your larvae!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck!! Looks like Halloween! :D The worms I mean, not the mani.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to my blog, lackynails. I appreciate your comments. =) I hope you continue to enjoy my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!

    If you like my video,I would love for you to share it & check out my channel !!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9TvZxX7NCA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.