Sunday, October 2, 2011

BECCA Billy Tea

Billy Tea is a brown taupe creme with minor grey and purple tones depending on the light. Definitely mousey. Really reminds me of delicious chocolate milk though. Especially since I like to water down my chocolate milk with white milk. Yum! And loving this colour. My pictures show it a little bit warmer than it actually is. But again, it changes colours depending on the lighting. Forgive my cuticles. I was baking before I did my nails so they were all sorts of dried out.



Two coats with topcoat. Applied like butter. Smooth and shiny. Definitely a fan of the formula.

Disclosure: Bought this polish with a sponsored gift card from Apothica.com.

Food of the Moment: I was baking cinnamon apple oatmeal cookies before I did my nails. I'd post the recipe, but it's not perfected yet. I improvised these cookies because I had an apple pie craving. They turned out tasting really good, but the texture's off. They kinda fell apart on me. I have to tweak bake time and how much flour I need. But when the recipe's good, I'll post it for you guys.

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, those cookies look tasty. I also like that nail polish, a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh temting me with those cookies!

    If you like my video,I would love for you to share it & check out my channel !!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9TvZxX7NCA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came by to check out the polish, but the cookies look even better! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.