Friday, December 2, 2011

OPI Pink Me I'm Good

Heather's pick.

Pink Me I'm Good is a Barbie pink jelly with gold glitter. I love the way this looks, but not on me. I just feel ridiculous wearing this. Like I should be a complete air head or something. I don't know why. Colours don't tend to get to me like that. Just pinks like this. *Facepalm*



Two coats with topcoat. You still see VNL, but I liked how it looked at just two coats. Applied well. The glitter goes on evenly, but it is slightly bumpy.

Funny of the Moment: I'm a bit amazed at how true each and every once of these truths are. Just hilarious. Hope you get a laugh out of it.

15 comments:

  1. I really like this one! I wish I would have gotten it at ULTA when they had it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paint and pink is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit, I do love a good pink.

      Delete
  3. This is just what I need to familiarize myself in blog commenting. Looking forward to many interesting post.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post and I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute nails. Looks so feminine and ladylike. Loved the truths also. So interesting and hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you feel ridiculous wearing this.. Just wear and then reliaze what people say about you. I think it is very pretty..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I just felt it was too bright a pink.

      Delete
  7. Pink with glitter,my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love when polishes make me feel like i have barbie hands! Super cute. All of those truths are really really true too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.