Friday, October 28, 2011

Sally Hansen Commander in Chic

Oh man, my arms feel like jelly. I'm so out of snow shovelling shape. Everything is sore. Lol, so sad. Anyhoodle, onto origami's pick.

A mousy purple, brown, and grey creme. When it comes to cataloguing colours like this, I never know where to put them. I just know I love'em.



Two coats and topcoat. Perfect application. Blame the bubbles on the top coat. I even really liked the brush on this one. Contours nicely to the curve of my cuticles and just made it super easy to apply.

Pic of the Moment: So recently I got sucked in by the entity that is Pinterest. There are just so many awesome, beautiful, and glorious things on there. For anyone interested, check out my Pinterest here.

This is one of the things I found on Pinterest and wanted to share. So cute. So geeky. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'd love to see it compared with a few other greige shades. :)

    Thanks for sharing! Going on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this chocolotenail color.I suppose I will have a try tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH. THE BIG BANG THEORY. i love it. for funnies my bf n I sing it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! It's even better to sing it creepily to your coworkers.

      Delete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.