Sunday, April 15, 2012

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air

I love Kermit the Frog. I think he's down to earth, hilarious, and adorable. He's also green. And if you're intrested in watching George Stroumboulopoulos interviewing Kermit the Frog, please click here. I honestly think this is one of the best interviews evar. (I totally just rewatched this after finding the link. Hehehe.) So that's why I nabbed this polish even when I didn't think I'd ever wear it. Its namesake. But then I got all into glitters and this was one of the ones at the top of the list to wear.

Fresh Frog of Bel Air is a clear polish with small green glitter and large silver hex glitter. The photo makes this look patchy, but in general, it looks fully covered. I really loved the way it looked with the green and silver. And it was so blingy. So fun.



Four coats with topcoat. I was a bit surprised that this one required four coats of colour and was still patchy. After wearing a bunch of China Glaze and Sally Hansen glitters in a row, I was expecting this OPI to be of comparable quality, but not this around.

Nom of the Moment: Breakfast cookies. That's right, they have bacon, buttermilk pancake, and maple syrup. So delicious. So delectable. You must go try. I have the recipe on my food blog, check it out here. I love how these taste. Sweet and savoury. Delish!

7 comments:

  1. Wow four coats is not good at all. Kind of happy I didn't get this. Especially considering the price of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps that I got mine on sale for $5. But yeah, I was a bit disappointed in the coverage.

      Delete
  2. Never heard of breakfast cookies! Gotta check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend them. They were invented by a Calgary girl!

      Delete
  3. I really like your beautiful glitter nail paint and also beautiful color.
    hair salon newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am first time here on this page and really i am impressed with your post i would like to share this post on my social media , defiantly i will come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.