Monday, October 1, 2012

OPI DS Jewel

Jewel is a really interesting colour. You're never really sure what colour it actually is. But as far as I can tell, it's a reddish brown based purple with shimmer. And it shifts back and forth between the purple and brown. I didn't really like it on me. But I think it's because it doesn't really work with the yellow in my skin.


I wore this back in May of 2011. It's been so long that I don't even know how many coats I used. Sorry about that.

Pic of the Moment: You know what? I have a pretty sweet job. If you ever hear me complain about it, you are welcome to reach through the computer monitor and smack me upside the head. Because I totally get to take pictures like this:



I love you Quatchi! For those who do not know, that's Quatchi, one of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic mascots. Of all the mascots, he was the most work to get out, but in my opinion, probably the most worth it. He was awesome!

12 comments:

  1. wow beautiful color :) i like this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful color.

    Just found your blog and really like it. I'm a new follower now. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ηi, I wish for to ѕubsсribe for
    this website to get hottest updates, ѕο where
    cаn i do it plеase help.

    my web blog; how do nootropics improve cognitive function
    My blog ... understanding nootropics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
    Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.