Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rouge Louboutin

I can't believe I bought this. I really can't. The more unbelievable thing is that I totally got it for the packaging more than the nail polish in the bottle. Lol.

Now onto the polish. Rouge Louboutin is a true red creme. Absolutely nothing special about it except for the packaging and formula itself.

But oh the formula. Super pigmented and smooth. This is 2 coats with topcoat. It was completely perfect at 1 coat but I was wondering if 2 coats would make a difference. It's one of those things where I'm glad the price tag is equivalent to the product.

3 comments:

  1. Great tutorials about nails for pedicure spa salons. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Facial spot remover machine and Sauna blanket?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bundle for your comment. I'm a super bad replier, but I promise you, each comment is read and thoroughly enjoyed. And if you have a question, it will absolutely be answered in a timely manner.